The Facebook Game The Facebook Game

Great game

Obviously this was a game that was more about the message than the gameplay, and I think it worked out well.

The fact you had to work out a routine to manage all of the needs and desires as well as maintaining your facebook really worked well. It showed all the effort you were putting in towards a goal that was essentially pointless.

At first I was kinda pissed that upon completion there was no ending, but I then realized it just highlights further that you gain nothing from spending all your time doing these tasks, I don't know if you had deliberately intended this or not.

The music also added greatly toward the whole feel of the game, giving off a sad theme that almost commented on how it was sad that facebook had taken over this girls life.

I may be looking to deep into it but I think this was the intended meaning.

Good job.

AustinBreed responds:

Cool thanks.

The Purple Box The Purple Box

Not bad but too simplistic

This game was mildly fun for the minute it took to complete it. Improvements could be:

Add sound, add more game variants, more incentive to play etc.

I have no reason to want to play the full game somewhere else, it should have been posted here.

But otherwise a fair effort.

Free Will - The Game Free Will - The Game

I was annoyed at this game

Then I completed it. I actually laughed at the pun, clever game!

Polygonal Fury Polygonal Fury

Incredibly addictive

I've just finished getting gold on all the levels, difficult, but so addictive. Only small nitpick I would say is the amount of clicks you have left should be displayed permanently somewhere instead of every time I click, apart from that, brilliant. Make a sequel with new shapes that have different abilities.

Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman

Addictive and Intuitive

Great game, took me a while to complete!

The graphics were fairly average but served well for the type of game. The blood splatter at the end could have used more attention instead of random paint strokes?

The difficulty level went up and down throughout the game, with some later levels easier to solve than others, and please remember that not everyone is going to follow your logic as to how to complete a level!

Overall this game was fun to play, if rather annoying at times. Can't wait for another if there is to be one!

The Last Stand 2 The Last Stand 2

Ironically named...

but I guess 'The REAL Last Stand' doesn't have much of a ring to it. Lol in all seriousness this is exactly what the sequel should be, adds more variety while keeping the winning formula of the first game. Truely excellent work.

BioLabs: Outbreak! BioLabs: Outbreak!

Addictive, simple, fun

Everything an Internet game should be. It can however get a bit monotonous, so maybe different types of viruses and antidote, upgrades and such, would mix things up a bit and keep things fresh. Apart from that kudos.

Macin-Smash Macin-Smash

Quite addictive

You're average internet game, nothing special, nothing new, but good enough to pass a coffee break, kudos!

An option to disable the music would be nice, disregard that if there was one.

The Crystal Ball 2 The Crystal Ball 2

Aha yeahh better than mine

Nice work here, graphics are quite a lot better than mine were!

Farplane responds:

Thanks, shoulda seen the way I made the random numbers generate XD In my opinion, "If it can be done without AS, do without."

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

The best game on newgrounds

Without a doubt. Amazing AI, comfortable controls, smooth animation, you couldn't of done much to make this game better. You all deserve every award coming your way.