D is for Death Collab D is for Death Collab

You really messed this up

This was a really good idea for a flash collab but instead it becomes, broken bland and boring. The artists most certainly should have been given a time allocation for their animations so you don't get the long protracted animations in with the short ones. I think this should be re-released, with some of the lower quality animations scrapped, mine included if need be.

Not trying to be nasty, but this could have been front page material and it just wasn't.

Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

Great animation

Loved all the sutle animations as well, but I thought it'd end with him getting run over by the bus lol!

Facebook Twitter Facebook Twitter

hilarious

This is soo funny I think I'm gunna post it on facebook an- ah shit I'm one of them :(

The Facebook Game The Facebook Game

Great game

Obviously this was a game that was more about the message than the gameplay, and I think it worked out well.

The fact you had to work out a routine to manage all of the needs and desires as well as maintaining your facebook really worked well. It showed all the effort you were putting in towards a goal that was essentially pointless.

At first I was kinda pissed that upon completion there was no ending, but I then realized it just highlights further that you gain nothing from spending all your time doing these tasks, I don't know if you had deliberately intended this or not.

The music also added greatly toward the whole feel of the game, giving off a sad theme that almost commented on how it was sad that facebook had taken over this girls life.

I may be looking to deep into it but I think this was the intended meaning.

Good job.

AustinBreed responds:

Cool thanks.

The Purple Box The Purple Box

Not bad but too simplistic

This game was mildly fun for the minute it took to complete it. Improvements could be:

Add sound, add more game variants, more incentive to play etc.

I have no reason to want to play the full game somewhere else, it should have been posted here.

But otherwise a fair effort.

Free Will - The Game Free Will - The Game

I was annoyed at this game

Then I completed it. I actually laughed at the pun, clever game!

Poetry esenihC Poetry esenihC

Nice

I liked the fact that all the weird chinese robots panned around my speakers, but I can't see it being used in my next flash.

JonH2O responds:

gheehehe, I understand. I'd like to watch it and find out why. =)
Thanks for the review old chap.

Quit hogging the moon, I want some.

Rock'n Temple || Zelda 2 Rock'n Temple || Zelda 2

dude!

tight shit man, only thing is drumroll can get a bit repeatative, sometimes even to the point of annoyance, but great song anyway
please email me this song, i wanna use it in my flash but i can't download it because their 'fixing the script'
pish
it worked before didnt it?

Mosher Music! Mosher Music!

nice

quality stuff man, gives all it promises

FlameMesial responds: